Sunday, June 20, 2010

Another Sunday!

Well I have nothing to do for a bit since I have walk the dogs and I do not want to do that until 11 or past that. So I decided to blog.

Today I woke up at 8:30 and wrote my blog for last night after going downstairs for some reason. So probably an hour earlier my parents left for Italy, they are currently on their way to the Frankfort Airport to get on a connection to Italy to then drive to Pisa. They will be in Italy until July 2nd. So I wrote my blog and in the end I decided to create a new blog for my sexual experiences, well the ones I am willing to share,  had one today, but that will not be shared.

So I wrote my blog and then decided to read some more blogs and when I was done it was time to go shopping for some groceries (HAPPY SHAUN!!). So we go shopping and it really is not exciting I do not think there is anything worth blogging about in that part of my day. So we get home and I unload the car and I talk to Rik. But while talking to him, Nic send me a message saying he cannot find a link to my new blog. I respond to him and ask what’s up? He then responds by saying “I'm good…talking to Peter after what seemed like eternity.” I then respond, “Are you two on good terms now?” And we start to talk about it, I will not describe what we talked about, but Peter knows, it just seem like what we said should be private though. Also Peter if you are reading this, it was NIC that brought it up not me; I just asked a simple question. Just thought you should know if you see this, so yeah. In the end we just talked and he made me read him my blog post when he was trying to fall asleep, the FULL post LMAO. It was fun and got me really horny again lol.

When I was done with that I went and talked to Shaun who told me to watch the MMVAs. I watched like 20 minutes then I started to make dinner. I sautéed some shrimp in olive oil and garlic, I made some pasta, I grilled some corn, and my Grandma steamed asparagus. So we had the pasta with pesto sauce with the sautéed shrimp and the corn and asparagus on the side. It was so good! I then watched the end of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and waiting for True Blood. While watching that, I talked to Rik and Kathryn. In the middle of that this new guy started to talk to me, damn I should have asked if I can use his name. Okay well we talked and we both love TV and he is cute in my opinion. We talked for a long time and he eventually stopped talking to me. In the middle of that this girl that apparently knew me in 2nd or 3rd grade started to talk to me on Facebook and one of her first questions was, "Have you had any girlfriends?"  Nearly died lol it was so funny. I talked to her for a bit and then ended that. 
After that I checked my blogs and say Matt (Rhythym Changes) posted so I decided to read it and while doing that I saw this messenger on his sidebar and decided to say hello since it said to lol. So I do and he relies back. I was like WTF he is really there!?!?! So we get to talking and as usual, I do not know how I am so good at this stuff, I help him a bit with his current relationship problem, though more in a way for him that explains why he is so attached to Isaac. I am still amazed that I can do that at times lol. So we talk and in the end he decided to add me on Skype, he is as cute as I thought lol.

So I then watched the end of RENT and I liked it a bit, but I mean the original musical is way better and it is just too good on stage, I need to gut the RENT DVD where it is recorded live on Broadway.  I then finished my laundry. I am currently watching Futurama and cannot wait until Thursday, new season; I am SO BUYING the DVDs of it! Well I have to walk to dogs, so good night.

Life Putters and Wanders,

Robert

1 comment:

  1. It was lovely talking to you last night. I think you just have a unique perspective on things, or at least one unique to me, which I appreciate a good deal.

    And stop, you makin' me blush. haha.

    Also, you sound like a wonderful chef.

    ReplyDelete

SHIT! People actually read this blog, okay talk about it here!