Saturday, May 15, 2010

Super Stupendous Saturday (I hope I have to think of one of these alliterative titles tomorrow, even though it will be impossible)

Today on twitter I said my day was awesome and I stand by it.

I woke up at 7:30 smelling brownies and cookies my mom is making for a party she is having tomorrow at the beach house ( I am not going to it) and I read a chapter of “The Kite Runner” which was of course really good like it always is.

I then went downstairs and was told to drive dad to get bagels for breakfast, I then went back had breakfast with Jalapeño cream cheese from the bagel shop that was amazingly good.

Then we went to Cosentino’s and got a lot of food. All the while I was talking to whycanti16 and I just love talking to him, and I think he appreciates me giving advice to him all the time.

I then went home and really just sat around and did some stuff for a while until 6 when I ordered Round Table pizza for the family, I got a Gourmet veggie and an olive, sausage, and anchovy pizza. We ate it while watching “Nine” which was okay, not the best thing ever, but the songs were good and the acting was good, it just was lacking something.

So I am now watching QAF, the last episode I watched had a big theme of HIV and I do not know why, but it kind of just messed with my head and it just was not my favorite episode and yeah I just felt weird after it for reasons that are quite understandable.

Well I now have to walk the dogs and oohh the Small Town Twink just texted me, well good night for now.

Life Putters and Wanders,

Robert

2 comments:

SHIT! People actually read this blog, okay talk about it here!