Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2009-2010 Football Season Almost Over

Well today was kind of a mix of things.

I woke up at my normal time and worked on some math homework, but I guess I had a lot of it, so I did not eat anything for breakfast.

I then went to school and was bored as fuck in Spanish because I did not have the homework because I was not there at class on Monday.

After Spanish I went to Science and started to dissect a pig with a group of people from my Media class who also went on the LA trip. We named her Bacon and I did almost everything. I cut her up, I tied her down with rope, and I even named her. The one thing I did not do, that I was kind of sad I did not get to do was break her jaw and cut her face to be like the Joker’s.

After that I was feeling really weird in my stomach region and I was wondering if it was because of the pig dissection or because I was just hungry. I eventually learned it was because I was hungry, but I mean I did not really know which it was.

During lunch I got to eat and got my yearbook. In it there was a picture of Pete where he just looks great, too bad nothing will happen with it since he is graduating, but I mean it would have been fun to actually talk to him in person and be his friend.

I then had math where all I really did was do a worksheet and work on history homework because my teacher was gone and we had a sub.

After school I had my second to last Spring Practice for football, so I am kind of happy. At the end I got to order really cheap cleat ($42) that are actually recommended for lineman from a Nike rep because my school is now Nike sponsored.

I then went home, read some Kite Runner, and watched a great episode of Mythbusters.

I am now getting ready to go to bed so goodnight.

Life Putters and Wanders,

Robert

1 comment:

  1. Your mention in the past about 'Kite Runner' made me borrow the DVD from the library. I watched it two days ago. It's a great story and movie. I guess I will now get the book and read it too. Thanks!

    What are your plans for the summer?

    ReplyDelete

SHIT! People actually read this blog, okay talk about it here!