Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Not Another Short Post (there will probably be one tomorrow aswell)

I want to make this post short today because I am watching Glee and have like 50 blogposts to read from today.

Today started with me being really happy that Nic is back on Twitter, so I was feeling good. I then went and took a science quiz and passed, did a lab about heart rate and was unable to find a pulse in my palm so that was fail.

In English I took a Vocabulary Test and I am pretty sure I got a B on it. Then I researched Afghanistan because I am reading “The Kite Runner”

In History I learned about the Vietnam War and how close we were to WWIII and how crazy the world was at that moment.

Then I had weightlifting and walked home, I am currently watching Glee now, okay that is it for tonight, ttyl.

Life Putters and Wanders,

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHIT! People actually read this blog, okay talk about it here!