Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

So happy Mother’s Day all the mothers who read my blog, probably zero (I hope zero)

So I slept in late and had to leave in like 20 minutes for my cousin’s so I rushed to quickly find something to wear. I then drove the family to the cousin’s and had brunch.

After that we went home, and then I went to targets and got over $250 in clothes, but it was okay because my sister used to spend that per month on clothes and this was my first time buying clothes in over 6 months.

I then went home, did homework, had Thai food, and then watched “The Hurt Locker” which was awesome.

Well have school tomorrow, so making it short.

Life Putters and Wanders,

Robert

4 comments:

  1. ok, no need to answer the sibling question from last post's comment. Now I know you have a sister. Is she younger or older than you? My sis is a big pain in the butt. I hate her but sometimes... very very few times I love her to death.
    How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta treat yourself now and again!

    I wouldn't mind treating myself to the guy in the pic, too!

    Hugs

    Adi

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice you treated yourself to some new clothes. I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a sibling. One other person to deal with my mother would be awesome. We could take turns, split costs of things like mothers day meals, etc. :p

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

SHIT! People actually read this blog, okay talk about it here!