· Woke up at 7:00, thinking it was 6, because of stupid DST, so I went back to sleep.
· Woke up at 7:15 going, “HOLY SHIT WHAT TIME IS IT!?!”, thinking it was like 8 or something, so thank god those 15 minutes felt like 2 hours lol
· Went to science class and talked to my partner while watching a movie, and we were talking about the migrate workers for some reason, I really forget how I came up, and we were thinking what if we just used other countries as cheap laborers, I know my morning mind is STRANGE! And we were saying like how things would be different and we were yelling out, in the WORST French accents EVER, “Duck, duck, we eat the duck?”, “No don’t eat the duck!” and “Frog, frog we go kill frog for frog legs?”, “No don’t kill the frog!”, I know! And the teacher is staring at us deadpan, and asks if we are on crack or something ROFL!
· Then I had English and we were talking about human nature, and I want to share this story with you, and I want you to finish it, but like summarize what you think would have happened:
There are these two hungry cavemen looking for food. One on the west side of a forest named Willy, and one on the East side of the forest named Ethan. They are both looking for food and come upon a large tree in the forest, where one the tree’s highest branch is a juicy red apple. They both see each other on the other side of the tree, and are the same distance away from the tree.
· I will give my impression of that in my next post, okay?
Well that is about it for today, now I have to go and pick my mom up from SFO, and incase some were wondering, SFO is San Francisco International Airport.
Life Putters and Wanders,