Part One: I do not really know how to describe it, but I think melancholiness would work.
· Woke up tired and congested, you know the usual
· Kind of had to rush to get to school on time, so I forgot my iTouch at home, which is like torture for me, but I survived.
· Had Spanish and was just really bored and kind of hated the class today
· Went to see how the Lady Gaga tickets were selling at the local arena she is playing at, and saw that they sold out within ten minutes of going on sale :(
Part Two: Happiness and being content
· Filmed in my media class and had A LOT of fun doing it
· Found out I ACTUALLY got the Lady Gaga tickets, they may not be in the best spot, BUT OMG I FUCKING GOT LADY GAYGAY TICKETS!!! :-)
· Had math and did well on a quiz, so I was happy
· Hung with Katie for a while and did homework while she talked to random people
So have people been watching the March Madness tournament going on? Well I have and I just want you guys to know to root for Syracuse, because I am a big fan of them, and that cutie Andy Rautins(I say cutie because he is the hottest on the team and a stud on the court)...
This is the hottest picture I could find of him, he looks WAY better when he plays!
...and West Virginia because I have Extra Credit points riding on it.
Well happy Friday ad hello weekend. My sister is coming home so my house is going to be full of cute-ish friends of my sister, but they are mostly assholes.
Life Putters and Wanders,