Monday, March 22, 2010

Still Emotionally Bad

Okay well as you can see I decided to keep posting.

If you saw my twitter I had a good day at school, what really helped me were football weightlifting and just having people around to keep me interested with what is going on in the world around me, but I am still not in my best mood.

I feel I should respond to some comments from my last post. So I have NEVER said that I plan to come out to the football team, who do belittle gays, I have no idea where tman got that because I never said that. I am just scared that if the school learns or extremely suspects that I am gay, then the football team will treat me differently.

This really is just a short post, but I do want to thank all of those of you who took our time to wish your well regards for me, I really appreciate it.

If anyone ever wants to talk to me you know my email, or should know my email, or my AIM, or MSN. I know it is hard to start a convo, but all you have to say is “Hi, I am _____, I read you blog…” and that works okay.

Life Putters and Wanders,

HMG

1 comment:

  1. Oh well, I read into things, sometimes, I guess... You seemed to be implying that the team never used 'faggot', just 'gay' to slur people and that made it acceptable... I'm glad to see that you recognize the problem with that...
    I'm glad your Monday was good!! Put a few more together, and get some good momentum going!! Oh, I don't do 'twitter', only the birds around here do that... lol...

    Well, off to build my staircase to heaven... actually just a bay window installation...lol... Happy Tuesday, kid! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete

SHIT! People actually read this blog, okay talk about it here!