Well today is one of those days where I just don’t feel like blogging, but I am.
I think I am only blogging right now because I kind of promised myself to post every day, but I mean only if I am able to use my computer and wifi.
Today was normal except that I was Sleep-deprived and pretty sick the entire day
· Finding a lab that I got a 100%, but science teacher marked me as only getting 2/26 points, which brought my grade down by TWO letter grades.
· Taking a hearing test in a van that can only be described as the NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Lover’s Association) van of choice, and I think I failed it because all the sunds became like white noise in my head and it really confused me so I was like raising my hand for like 30 seconds at a time because my mind was replicating the tone it just heard, LOL, so I think I might be certified as an idiot or partially deaf, IDK.
· Learning that Syracuse got a #1 seat in March Madness
· Going to Starbucks with Katie, and Katie’s friends, shit, what about Swiss LOL whatever. So I went to Starbucks with Katie ad Swiss, I forgot to mention Swiss knows I am gay because she is the observant one that figured it out for Katie. So really I think it is AWESOME to talk about hot guys with them because we all have a little different tastes, but I don’t feel the need to discuss that right now.
· My final highlight of the day is watching the new episode of Chuck because, well, it was AWESOME!
Well I am pretty out of it for now, well good night, or good morning, or merry afternoon, or good brunch, or nice evening!
Life Putters and Wanders,