Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Don't Want To Be An American Idiot

Wow I really am tired, but I will do what I did yesterday.

· Toured Pace, it is on my list just not above NYU

· Took the subway back on my own and eventually got lost in NY and it was totally fun, I mean NY is just so awesome that even if you are worried you won’t find your way back, you will have fun

· Saw some cousins

· Went to the BEST musical EVER, well maybe not best but top 10

This musical was called American Idiot and it was just so great, I mean it was just such an amazing show, if you are ever in New York it is a MUST see, I mean please it will but be so great, and let me tell you John Gallagher Jr. is amazing, and hot, but also a great actor and singer!

Tomorrow:

· Regis and Kelley

· The Addams Family Musical

· Whatever random musical I decide to see tomorrow, must likely the, now PULITZER PRIZE-WINNING musical, Next to Normal!!

Well that is it. Life Putters and Wanders,

HMG

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHIT! People actually read this blog, okay talk about it here!