· Toured Pace, it is on my list just not above NYU
· Took the subway back on my own and eventually got lost in NY and it was totally fun, I mean NY is just so awesome that even if you are worried you won’t find your way back, you will have fun
· Saw some cousins
· Went to the BEST musical EVER, well maybe not best but top 10
This musical was called American Idiot and it was just so great, I mean it was just such an amazing show, if you are ever in New York it is a MUST see, I mean please it will but be so great, and let me tell you John Gallagher Jr. is amazing, and hot, but also a great actor and singer!
· Regis and Kelley
· The Addams Family Musical
· Whatever random musical I decide to see tomorrow, must likely the, now PULITZER PRIZE-WINNING musical, Next to Normal!!
Well that is it. Life Putters and Wanders,