Sunday, April 11, 2010

Carbs, Carbs, Carbs

Well I just got back from my cousins, who are way more interesting in the way of talking, but not in the crazy shit they do. By that I mean they don’t do crazy shit anymore.

Oh and I may as well tell you I got 9 hours of sleep last night, but I was still tired all day, but whatever I handled it.

So at the cousin’s we had 4 courses, if you don’t include appetizers.

1. Salad

2. Pasta in a tomato sauce with a meatball and piece of sausage (there were also chicken and pork chops) covered in the sauce


3. Ham and Mash Potatoes

4. Desert which included Pignolis (delicious, covered in pine nuts), Vanilla Bunt Cake with Vanilla frosting, Cheesecake, Apple Pie, Chocolate-Chip Cookies, and other random candies


5. SEXY BOY

Well I am tired and tomorrow I move to a big hotel that is in the center of Manhattan and I am going to see NYU and possibly seeing one of the 6 shows below:

· Promises, Promises (in previews, and features Kristen Chenoweth)

· American Idiot (previews)

· Next to Normal

· Phantom of the Opera

· West Side Story

· A Little Night Music

Life Putters and Wanders,

HMG


1 comment:

  1. Walk, walk, walk!!! Better burn some of these carbs... That's one good thing about N.Y., N.Y.- plenty of walking, as long as you don't cheat and take the subway, or taxis everywhere... Have fun!! luv, tman<3

    P.S.- the food looks heavenly.....

    ReplyDelete

SHIT! People actually read this blog, okay talk about it here!