Friday, July 2, 2010

Challenge Day day whatever

Never posted yesterday so here is yesterday’s challenge post.

Dear ex-crush Manuel,

I first saw you in Bio and thought you were amazing and that could not wait to talk to you. Little did I know that later that class we would for only a few seconds? It was cool and I loved your German accent, especially since you were a foreign exchange student, but I did not care that you were leaving I figured that you were cute and that something might happen. Though nothing did and you became Ansha’s boyfriend I was happy you found someone you clearly loved. It was nice having eye candy in Science!

Robert

Also yesterday had a lot of Skype convos in the end that have now affected today A LOT!

Well got to go and walk the dogs then do my second post for today to write about Pride Part 3 and today.

Life Putters and Wanders.

Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHIT! People actually read this blog, okay talk about it here!