Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Update

WOW! Well this is unexpected! I have a date on Saturday! Not with L, but hey he stopped talking to me, so I guess his lose! I will have to explain later if he lets me, but I ma just saying, he is such a great guy and I seriously can not wait till Saturday! I may have a Scrimmage on Friday, but I will just use this as inspiration to work harder then! I have film and an SAT diagnostic on Saturday as well, but I will just use it as a reason to work all the harder towards this reward! I am seriously in disbelief! But I am just going to say, this has been the BEST summer ever! Let's just hope school is just like how the summer has been! I am going to actually work on my APUSH assignment now that he is asleep....and I know he is sleeping because he does not do that amazingly! Ok well I have to go! I will update you, but trust me Twitter will be getting it all first! Ok well I am going!

Life Putters and Wanders,

BP!

1 comment:

  1. Blogger should have a 'like' button like FB does. Anyway, glad to hear everything is going well. And don't forget to update us about your date! I fell like an idiot but, what does APUSH stand for?

    ReplyDelete

SHIT! People actually read this blog, okay talk about it here!